I hold a Master Degree in Land of Israel Studies and Archaeology as well as a Master Degree in Business Administration.
For the last 20 years I have also taken executive technology and business positions within the Israeli Hi-tec industry. This vast experience gives me a unique viewpoint to share the story of Israel as a Startup Nation.
You are cordially invited to join me and discover the beauty and richness of Israel landscape and people:
* National antiquities parks, beautiful Nature reserves and World Heritage sites.
* Moshava and Kibbutz communities from the early days of the modern settlement in Israel
* At the footsteps of the Bible: Jewish and Christian holy sites
* Walking the Israel National Trail
* Israel – the Startup Nation