Hi, im Tamar Linchevsky, a certified tour guide, group facilitator and speaker.
With over two decades of expertise on Jerusalem, Tel Aviv and the outdoors , I provide unique insights into cultures and religions, identity issues and spirituality. i weav storytelling, poetry, and texts into my tours.
I'm fascinated by the endless worlds existing in this country side by side .enchanted by the variety of unique landscapes, cityscapes, characters, and cultures constantly experiencing and discovering new secret places and hidden mysteries, I love sharing them with my clients, who through touring are invited to become part of the unique fabric of Israel’s infinite world.
I work with business visitors, leaders, educators, families, journalists and communities of all religions and backgrounds. Amongst my clients are guests of some of the world’s leading companies and institutions (such as Google, IBM, Intel, the Weizmann Institute, Columbia University, etc.).
Personal Tour Planning
Seeking a unique, tailor-made experience? I’m happy to share my love, passion and knowledge of this land and create a customized tour to meet your individual desires and needs.
I offer a combination of classical, and off the beaten track tours workshops and lectures.
Touring with me usually includes a personal twist, encounters, flavors, and most importantly, face-to-face, heart-to-heart dialogue with you the visitor
I look forward to tailoring for you a tour that is a bit different — your own unique tour.
Amongst the Tel aviv and jaffa tours
- Old Jaffa Secrets and Wonders — thousands of years of magic in the wonderful alleyways of this port city; artists galleries and a unique flea market. Behind the scenes of the Jaffa Flea Market — old and new meet in the heart of what is becoming the new Soho of Israel.
- Tel Aviv, the Hebrew City — a dive into vision and reality, into the multicultural mix and the constantly beating heart of this city that never rests.
- culinary spiritual tour between Bialik Street and Yemenite Quarter areas.
- Tel Aviv, the White City . a cultural and architectural journey into the UNESCO-recognized capital of the Bauhaus (international) architectural style. around Rothschild Blvd.
- Tel Aviv– visions and dreams turned into reality. The stories of visionaries and visions in Tel Aviv from its first days to today. between Neve Tzedek and Rothschild Blvd.
- Magic and Beauty of Neve Tzedek — the colorful little neighborhood comes to life.
- Cultural culinary tours in the markets of Tel Aviv food and folklore, tastes and encounters in the heart of Tel Aviv
- Sarona- visions , dreams and secrets tour in the unique tel aviv sarona colony
Among the tours in Jerusalem
- United under God — 4 quarters, at least 3 religions, endless peoples — one God. Classic tour of the holy city
- Rooftops and Hidden Corners. Off the beaten track, wonderful sites, peoples and experiences in the old city.
- The Christian journey in Jerusalem
- jewish Journeys in Jerusalem
- Food and Folklore — tastes and secrets and a dive behind the scenes of the Machane Yehuda food market.
- Secrets of the Old City markets— colors, sounds and wonders.
- All About Bread — a fascinating dive into the role of bread in cultures, spirituality and religions.
- Poetry and beauty — following in the footsteps of the poet Yehuda Amichai.
- Nachlaot unique dive into the colorful, multi-ethnic neighborhoods.
- Ein Karem — the mysterious alleyways and holy sites of this picturesque village
In the ourdoors
- hikes, and tours in the Judean — where the Bible meets organic farming, boutique wineries, artists, wondrous caves and many hidden surprises.
spiritual tours in the judean hills- between monasteries, Hasidic teachings and meditation.
Tours usually last 2- 4 hours and are designed to meet your personal needs.
- Tel Aviv