We reserve the right, at our discretion, to modify these Terms. We will inform You regarding such modifications by either notifying You via Your email address or by posting such latest changes on the Site. Your continued use of this Site following the posting of changes to these Terms will mean You accept those changes. We will not, however, modify cancellation terms to your detriment for tours and attractions that you have already booked.
Unless otherwise stated, purchases made through iBookIsrael.com are subject to these Terms & Conditions; in all booking arrangements, the person making the booking shall be deemed to have accepted these conditions on behalf of the persons named in the booking.
A. iBookIsrael hereby grants You permission to use the Site, provided that: (i); You will not copy, distribute or modify any part of the Site without iBookIsrael’s prior written authorization; (ii) You will not send unsolicited or unauthorized advertisements, spam, chain letters, etc. through or to the Site; (iii) You will not transmit any Content which contains software viruses, or other harmful computer code, files or programs; (iv) You will not disrupt servers or networks connected to the Site; and (v) You comply with these Terms.
B. You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," and "offline readers," that accesses the Site in a manner that sends more request messages to the iBookIsrael servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. iBookIsrael grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials. iBookIsrael reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names or e-mail addresses, from the Site, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Site for any commercial solicitation purposes.
C. iBookIsrael has the right to terminate Your access to the Site, in its sole discretion, immediately and with or without cause.
A. All products, tours and services offered by iBookIsrael are valid as per the dates displayed at iBookIsrael. iBookIsrael is not responsible or liable for any information that it does not directly provide.
B. Modifications to bookings are as per the specific cancellation and amendment policy of the product, as set forth below.
C. Occasionally our suppliers and/or service providers make changes to tour dates, prices, inclusions, coverage, age requirements, etc. As a result, iBookIsrael reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute any service, tour, ticket or product that you have booked at any time, for any reason.
1. In such cases, if you are dissatisfied with the alternatives offered, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price.
2. Notwithstanding the above, when we are informed in advance by our agents, service providers and/or suppliers of a significant change to a booking and/or to a tour, product or event, we make every reasonable effort to notify the consumer, travel agent and/or distributor as appropriate, in order to amend or re-issue the booking where feasible.
A. Prices listed on iBookIsrael.com are per person, unless otherwise specified.
B. Price quotations are subject to change without notice, until a booking has been confirmed.
C. Unless otherwise specified, prices do not include any local taxes or use-fees, including foreign departure, security, port charges, park fees, customs, immigration, agricultural, passenger-facility charges or international transportation tax.
D. Prices do not include tips/gratuities to tour directors, drivers or local guides; passport and visa fees; baggage and personal insurance; any items of a personal nature; and any beverages or food not specifically listed under “Inclusions” on the product pages of iBookIsrael.com or iBookIsrael-affiliated websites.
A. iBookIsrael accepts the following credit cards: Mastercard, Visa, American Express.
1. There is no charge or service fee for processing credit-card payments.
2. Full payment by credit card is required to make a reservation. Payment will be listed as "Tlalim Online Ltd."or "ibookisrael.com" on the credit card statement.
A. You will receive a personalized iBookIsrael Voucher for each tour, event or service booked. In order to access and print your iBookIsrael Voucher(s), you will be provided access to a secure webpage hosted by iBookIsrael that contains a link to your iBookIsrael Voucher(s).
B. You must provide the iBookIsrael Voucher to the appropriate service provider in order to redeem your tour, ticket, or package. Your reservation cannot be honored or redeemed without presenting a valid iBookIsrael Voucher.
C. For security purposes, when redeeming your iBookIsrael Voucher you must present a valid Photo ID. This is for identification purposes and helps us to prevent fraud.
A. Under no circumstances will iBookIsrael or its agents, affiliates, service providers, suppliers, and/or distributors be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of iBookIsrael.com regardless of the form of action.
B. iBookIsrael and its agents and suppliers, in making arrangements for hotels, tours, transportation or any service in connection with the itineraries of individual customers, shall not be liable for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity, liability or expense to person or property due to act of default by any hotel, carrier or other company or person providing services included in the tours.
C. Furthermore, iBookIsrael and its agents and suppliers accept no responsibility for any sickness, pilferage, labor disputes, machinery breakdown, government restrains, acts of war and/or terrorism, weather conditions, defect in any vehicle of transportation or for any misadventure or casualty or any other causes beyond their control.
D. iBookIsrael’s content - including the information, names, images, pictures, logos, prices, dates, and ailability regarding or relating to iBookIsrael, iBookIsrael.com and/or to a iBookIsrael-affiliated website, service provider, operator and/or distribution partner – is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and curacy.
E. At iBookIsrael we check and recheck the details about all the products and services we offer for accuracy. However, iBookIsrael does not warrant the correctness of content or information contained on iBookIsrael.com or any iBookIsrael-affiliated website, that defects will be corrected, or that iBookIsrael.com or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or bugs or will be error-free.
F. iBookIsrael and its affiliates' aggregate liability for claims arising from the purchase of any products or services shall be limited to the fees paid to it. In no event shall iBookIsrael and its affiliates be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including but not limited to, loss of earnings or profit.
G. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
The images and content appearing on iBookIsrael.com and any affiliate sites are copyrighted by Tlalim Online Ltd. and may not be reproduced, copied, modified, retransmitted, distributed, disseminated, sold, published, broadcast or circulated in any way without the express prior written permission of iBookIsrael. Certain images used on this site are the property of goisrael.com.
Bookings on the Site and the rates displayed are valid for tourists holding International (i.e. non-Israeli) passports only. If one or more passengers is an Israeli citizen or if the booking is made through an Israeli credit card, additional VAT at the then-current rate may be automatically charged in addition to the tour total.
All fares and prices quoted are subject to availability. Prices are subject to change until full payment is received and voucher(s) are issued. Prices that are quoted include all taxes and fees unless advised otherwise. The travel products and services sold through this site are subject to availability and can be withdrawn without notice. There may be changes in routes, departure times or the additional language spoken by the tour guide due to unforeseen circumstances. The right to cancel tours due to circumstances beyond control is reserved as is the right to cancel any tour where the minimum number of passengers required is not reached.
Tour is only confirmed when full payment is received. Please note that all vouchers are personal and may not be transferred to any other person. The location of the departure point can be found in the description of the tour and is stated on your booking confirmation. We can not be held responsible for clients showing up late or missing their tours and no refund will be provided in such circumstances.
We request that you carefully check the dates on your voucher and to contact us immediately if these are not correct. Once your reservation is confirmed, you will receive a booking confirmation via email. Questions and requests for changes can be made by email or phone.
Your Credit Card details are encrypted for safety and may only be used to pay for the services you select. You will be debited for confirmed services only. Credit Card Charges will appear under the name "Tlalim Online Ltd."
* The tours are guided in English unless otherwise stated.
* Tour participants are obliged to stay with the tour at all times. Separation from the group can result in being left behind and will be at customer’s risk and expense.
* Tours are conducted in various sizes of tourism buses, vans and vehicles.
* Date of departure, pickup and drop off times are subject to delays, change or even cancellation should unforeseen circumstances occur.
* Please carry your passport with you all the times.
* Special needs: baby chairs / carriages / wheelchairs - advance notification and confirmation is required.
* Daily tours, Multi -Day tours and Packages are not suitable for children under the age of 5.
* All Rates are quoted in US dollars, unless otherwise stated.
* Rates do not include meals, food and beverages (unless otherwise specified in the tour details)
* Valuable belongings should never be left unattended in the vehicle. The tour operator will not accept responsibility for any loss, injury or damage.
* Please print out and present your voucher 15-20 minutes before departure to the staff at departure point of your tour.
* Passengers should pre-arrange their own travel, luggage and health insurance.
* All entrance fees are included unless otherwise specified in the tour details.
* No refund will be given for untaken services, such as site entrance, accommodation, or similar services.
* For Segways tour, the tour provider reserves the right to refuse participation of people who cannot prove they are older than 16, are pregnant or otherwise are not recommended to ride a Segway according to manufacturer's instructions.
* Please see the description of the specific product for additional restrictions.
* Certain nationalities require advance issue of visas. Please check whether you need a visa at http://www.visitjordan.com
* Please ensure that you have a valid passport and landing card. We require nationality passport number, place & date of issue, birth date, and expiry date for booking.
* Border fees and tips are not included in the price (currently a US$100 fee for crossing Israel - Jordan border for over - day tourists). Border fees may change due to currency rates changes.
* Border passing includes: border control and customs. This process may take up to an hour, so your patience is required and appreciated.
* Once across the border, the Jordanian company takes full responsibility for the tours.
* Tours crossing the Jordanian border are subject to a Jordanian Government Tax, payable in US currency, at the borders.
* No food or drink (water included) is allowed across into Jordan.
* There will be a 50% cancellation fee for cancellations made 48 hours or less prior to departure.
* Private tours - entrance fees are not included in the listed price.
* The price for Multi Day Tours and Packages includes B/B accommodation in 3 star or better hotels, unless otherwise stated.
* Please see the description of the specific product for additional charges, such as High Season Supplements, Single Room Supplements, Hotel Upgrade Supplements and other charges.
* CANCELLATION POLICY FOR HALF- AND ONE-DAY TOURS: Any cancellation prior to 48 hours advance of departure will incur a fee of USD8$ for the refund procedure. Upon notice 48 - 24 hours advance of departure = 25% of the total sum. No refund for cancellation upon 24 hours advance of departure.
* CANCELLATION POLICY FOR 2 - 5 DAY TOURS: Cancellation notice up to 7 days in advance of departure will incur a fee of 10% of the total amount payable. Cancellation notice between 48 hours to 6 days prior to departure will incur a fee of 35% of the total amount payable. Notification of less than 48 hours prior to departure will incur a 100% cancellation fee and no refund will be provided. No show on the day of the tour - No refund. Passengers who decide to withdraw at their own discretion at any stage during the tour, will not be entitled to any refund whatsoever.
* CANCELLATION POLICY FOR 7+ DAY TOURS: Cancellation notice up to 14 days in advance of departure will incur a fee of 20% of the total amount payable. Cancellation notice between 7–13 days prior to departure will incur a fee of 25% of the total amount payable. Cancellation notice between 48 hours to 6 days prior to departure will incur a fee of 40% of the total amount payable. Notification of less than 48 hours prior to departure will incur a 100% cancellation fee and no refund will be provided. No show on the day of the tour - No refund. Passengers who decide to withdraw at their own discretion at any stage during the tour, will not be entitled to any refund whatsoever.
* CANCELLATION POLICY FOR PRIVATE TOURS (INCLUDING PRIVATE HALF-DAY TOURS, DAY TOURS, AND MULTI-DAY TOURS): Cancellation notice up to 7 days in advance of departure will incur a fee of 25% of the total amount payable. Cancellation notice between 5–6 days prior to departure will incur a fee of 50% of the total amount payable. Notification of less than 5 days prior to departure will incur a 100% cancellation fee and no refund will be provided. No show on the day of the tour - No refund. Customers who decide to withdraw at their own discretion at any stage during the tour, will not be entitled to any refund whatsoever.
* CANCELLATION POLICY FOR MUSEUM AND ATTRACTION TICKETS: Cancellation notice up to 48 hours prior to the booked date for the museum or attraction will incur a possible credit card refund charge only (up to NIS 20 NIS/USD$5) regardless of the number of tickets purchased. Cancellation notice of less than 48 hours prior to the booked date for the museum or attraction will incur a 100% cancellation charge.
* CANCELLATION POLICY FOR SEGWAY TOURS: Private tours of a group of 10 people or more may be cancelled up to 7 days’ notice prior to the date of the Segway tour. Private tours of a group of 9 people or fewer, as well as scheduled (non-private) tours, may be cancelled up to 5 days’ notice prior to the date of the Segway tour. In such events, a USD$5 cancellation fee will be charged (regardless of the number of participants). After these times, tours are non-cancelable and no refund will be provided.
* CANCELLATION POLICY FOR TOURS THAT INCLUDE FLIGHTS: Tours that include flights (such as Petra Tour from Tel Aviv) are non-cancelable and non-refundable at any time.
* Please see the description of the specific product for cancellation policies of other tours, if not mentioned above.
* A 10% student discount is available upon presentation of a valid international Student Card for Daily Tours only and only if a Child Option is available when booking the tour
* A 10% reduction is granted to children ages 5-12 for Half, Full and Two Day tours and only if a Child Option available when booking the tour.